With EDF & ME, your energy contracts on hand
By authenticating, I access my customer space:
• see at a glance the status of my account EDF on the dashboard,
• understand and help me reduce my consumption with tracking e.quilibre consumption,
• convey my meter readings every two months to be charged at the fair,
• pay my bill or manage my payment (Direct Debit or Monthly payment)
• download a certificate or contract of my electricity bill (only if subscribed to the free service Invoice Electronics and Debit)
• subscribe to the energy contract best suited when moving.
I can remember my email / password by checking the “Remember Me” – available from the Android 4.3 version for smartphones no “Rootes”.
EDF & ME application also allows me to:
• a list of useful telephone numbers,
• find the nearest store EDF,
• compare the different energy deals EDF
• know the color of EJP and Tempo days after a first authentication to Dijon (if I subscribed to one of these options).
What are the permissions requested when installing the app?
• Position: access to your location is only used to display the EDF shops close to you.
• Phone: this allows you to telephone a customer advisor from the Contacts page, your initiative only.
• Photos / Multimedia contents / Files: optimizes the display of the map Stores. The Google Maps API will not work without this permission unfortunately.
• Camera: switches on the flash meter reading (although useful if your meter is in a dark area)
• Device ID and call information: to identify your device to receive notifications if you agree.
NB: This information is not used for other purposes and are not retained.
Download apk file for your android phone: https://goo.gl/qm2Kzt