IP Camera for home security, remote video monitoring App
Used together with AtHome Camera you are able to keep an eye on your home when you are outside, and receive alerts right away in case of any incident!
This free app supports full of professional functions, like schedule recording, alarm recording, email and push notification, remote capture, two-way talk, video preview, split-screen viewing, video capture, cloud storage of alarm video and time-lapse etc. Video streaming with powerful encryption and P2P transfer technology makes it more secure! AtHome is the best choice for your home video surveillance.
One more thing, AtHome Camera now open source, just go to github and search “iChano SDK”.
******* Main Features ********
1.Remote monitoring on the go: watch live streaming via 3G/4G or WiFi network from anywhere at anytime;
2.Multiple platforms: Both streamer and viewer App can run on computers, smartphones and tablet PC.
3.Two-way Talk: communicate with people and pets using the built-in mic and speaker;
4. Motion detection: get emails or push notifications instantly when motion is triggered;
5. Scheduled recording: you can specify two time intervals each day to automatically start/stop video recording;
6.Secure and private: all connections between your phone and the video streaming device are encrypted;
7.Pan/Tilt: remotely control your IP camera left and right or up and down to capture an entire room;
8.Run at startup and hide on startup: option to run the AtHome Video Streamer in background mode;
9.Cloud Storage: never need to worry about losing the video data on the device!
10.Split-screen viewing: Watch up to 4 cameras from multiple streamers on one screen simultaneously !
11. Enhanced Night Vision: In a lower lighting condition, turn on the “Night Vision” mode can help to get much clear and enhanced video image.
12. High definition：now support the resolution of 1280 x 720 for some capable devices.
13. Time-lapse: Time-lapse recording will summarize 24 hours’ video into a short video clip of just several minutes, a faster and easier way to get to know what happened in a day.
******* Three Steps to setup ********
Prepare 2 devices (computer or smartphone) before you get start.
Step 1: Download the video capture app AtHome Video Streamer App from Apple App Store and install it onto your device. A unique Connection ID (also refferred to as CID) will be assigned to the device after the AtHome Video Streamer is launched at the first time;
Step 2: Download and install the viewer app AtHome Camera app onto another device which you want to use as a viewer, open the app, sign up and login;
Step 3: Select “Add by CID” or “By QR Code” to add a camera, you are all set to enjoy the live streaming!
******** Supporting *********
Twitter: twitter.com/athomecamera @athomecamera
Download apk file: https://goo.gl/m0Fi9a