Sync your Exchange calendars with Android including shared calendars.
What does Team Calendar Sync do that Android does not?
• TCS will sync each calendar individually, which means you can create and update events on specific calendars.
• TCS will sync a calendar that has been shared with you by another user.
• TCS will sync Office 365 group calendars.
• TCS supports downloading attachments from your events.
• TCS allows you to NOT sync reminders if desired.
How does it work?
• TCS syncs events from Exchange to Android.
• You view your calendar using your Android calendar (other calendar apps may also work).
• You can make changes in Android and they will sync back to Exchange.
Team Calendar Sync works with:
• Exchange 2007 SP1, Exchange 2010, Exchange 2013, Exchange 2016, and Exchange Online (365).
Team Calendar Sync does not work with:
• Free Outlook.com and Kiosk accounts are not supported.
• POP3 / SMTP / IMAP accounts are not supported.
• Resource calendars and public folder calendars are not supported. A workaround is to move the calendar under a generic user account.
• Event category colors are currently not supported.
See the wiki at TeamCalendarSync.com for more information!
See more information and download apk file for your android phone: https://goo.gl/W2C0ef