Free antivirus for your Android devices
For all the 6 test rounds in 2015, Sophos Mobile Security demonstrated a consistent detection rate of 100 percent (av-test.org/en/award/2015/best-protection-sophos/).
Best Antivirus for your Android – Full features, no advertising, all free
Sophos is an IT security leader for companies and governments worldwide. This award-winning app comprehensively protects your Android device and your privacy without impacting performance or battery life. With up-to-the-minute intelligence from SophosLabs, apps are automatically scanned for malware as you install them, to protect you from data loss and unexpected costs. If your device is lost or stolen, you can remotely lock or wipe it to safeguard your personal information.
• Scan apps for malicious or inappropriate content as you install them.
• Scan apps and storage media on demand and on schedule.
Loss & Theft Protection
• Send SMS commands for: Wipe, Lock, Alarm, Locate, Message to finder, Reset passcode.
• Receive SMS for: SIM change detection, Locate before battery dies.
• Block web sites with malicious, undesirable or illegal content.
• Protect apps with a password.
• Report apps that access personal data, e.g. your address book.
• Report apps that could create costs, e.g. by sending SMS.
• Get advice on how to improve device security.
• Block unwanted phone calls from selected numbers.
QR Code Scanner
• Check URLs for malicious or inappropriate web sites.
• Add contacts to your address book.
• Set up Wi-Fi connections and warn of insecure encryption.
• Generate time-based (TOTP, RFC 6238) and counter-based (HOTP, RFC 4226) one-time passwords for multi-factor authentication.
If the app is managed by Sophos Mobile Control or Sophos Central, your IT department can monitor your device to guarantee company-wide protection.
Permissions are required to monitor incoming data, and to detect and stop threats. See more here: sophos.com/kb/117499
• Malware definitions are updated at least once a day to keep you protected. This requires minor data usage every time.
• The initial full scan of every app installed causes a one-time peak in battery usage.
• Knowledgebase: sophos.com/kb/
• Moderated support forum: community.sophos.com/products/mobile-device-protection/f/18
• Use our SDK for premium antivirus in your app: sophos.com/AndroidSDK
Detail information and download apk file: https://goo.gl/1VDCGu