Locate your family members at any time.
With AT&T FamilyMap, keeping track of your family has never been safer or easier and allows you to locate up to 10 family members on your account. You can even use the app to find a lost or stolen phone! Try it now and receive the first 30 days free! After 30 days, you will be automatically billed $9.99/month.
AT&T FamilyMap conveniently allows parents to:
* See each family member’s phone location on a map
* Keep track of your kids from your phone, tablet, or computer**
* Get alerts when the kids arrive at defined places (home, school, parks, friend’s house).
For example, setup a schedule to receive a text message at 3:30 PM each day to
confirm that your child arrived home from school on time.
* Find a lost or stolen phone
* Review the location history for each family member.
AT&T FamilyMap is perfect for kids too!
* Kids won’t be distracted with a call or text while driving
* They can check in easily by sending their current location on a map along with their choice of message, to a parent or anyone else in their contact book.
– I’m running late
– Can you pick me up?
– Just checking in
– Call me back
– Plus, add custom messages too!
New subscriber receives first 30 days free for up to 10 compatible devices on a postpaid multi-line account. 30 day offer available only thru AT&T, Google Play, Microsoft Windows, & BlackBerry World. Unless cancelled before the free 30 days end, automatic charges of $9.99/mo. for up to 10 lines apply. Cancel anytime. To cancel, visit att.com/directbill or call AT&T Customer Care at 1-800-331-0500. Data and messaging charges (including during the 30-day period) and taxes may apply. Consumer customers only. Accuracy, availability and timeliness not guaranteed. Devices must be turned on and in AT&T domestic network coverage to be located. Coverage not available in all areas. For additional restrictions, see familymap.wireless.att.com.
See detail information and download apk file for your android phone: https://goo.gl/tmgSKT