Better screen mirroring for rooted devices
PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING:
• This app REQUIRES a rooted device! The app will do nothing if you have not already modified your device for superuser access.
• For devices with AOSP / Google experience ROMs ONLY; app is not guaranteed to function properly on devices with manufacturer-skinned ROMs.
• This app does not provide screen mirroring capabilities on its own. Screen mirroring may require either an MHL/SlimPort adapter or a wireless solution such as Miracast or Chromecast.
• A Bluetooth keyboard and mouse is strongly recommended as the app can make UI elements smaller and harder to press on the device itself.
• Easily change resolution and density (DPI) – take full advantage of the resolution of your external display, and show the Android tablet interface if you’re using a phone
• Simple profile-based interface – easy to enable/disable different profiles for different types of displays
• Many configurable options, including:
• Automatically enable Bluetooth and Wi-Fi – quickly connect a keyboard, mouse, and/or game controller
• Automatically enable Daydreams
• Show desktop sites in Chrome by default – browse the real Web, on your TV!
• Lock screen orientation to landscape
• Overscan support for older TVs (Android 4.3+)
• System-wide immersive mode (Android 5.0+)
• Disable device backlight and/or vibration – save battery while your device is connected (not compatible with all devices)
• Full integration with Tasker
• Load profiles automatically when a display is connected
• Quick Actions – quickly and easily run SecondScreen features without creating or editing profiles
• Homescreen shortcuts – launch a profile with one tap, without entering the app
Explanation of permissions:
• root access required to change resolution/DPI, disable backlight/vibration, enable desktop-only mode in Chrome
• “connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi”, “view Wi-Fi connections” – required for profiles to enable Wi-Fi
• “access Bluetooth settings”, “pair with Bluetooth devices” – required for profiles to enable Bluetooth
• “close other apps” – required to refresh the user interface after a resolution/DPI change. Ensure all data is saved before launching a profile.
• “run at startup” – required to show SecondScreen profile notification after a (soft/hard) reboot
• “modify system settings” – required for profiles to lock rotation and set brightness
See more information and download apk file: https://goo.gl/7kt8cz