– full control of AndroidManifest.xml
– custom resources (layouts, menus, drawables, etc)
– share the APK file
– full access to all Android API via reflection
– remote editing via Wi-Fi
– a few example apps to use as a starting point.
If you just need to wrap a website URL into an app, App Builder will do it for you in seconds.
You can also earn money by showing AdMob ads in your app.
– Website wrapper: just give it an URL.
– Website wrapper with footer and header: same as above, plus footer and header WebViews for control.
– Image gallery.
– Messages: shows how to store data in the cloud and exchange messages between apps or app instances.
– System Interactions: shows how to do various system calls:
– Get Android version;
– Get user’s phone number;
– Launch a browser;
– Launch an app;
– Take a picture;
– Record a video;
– send an email.
– Location: shows how to use GPS and network location service.
– Sensors: shows how to get data from sensors
– QR Code Generator
– AdMob ads
Detail information and download apk file: https://goo.gl/MYF9Eq