Video motion detector, generates alarms, marks motion and motion history.
* Motion Detector automatically understands any motion or change and draw frames around them on the device screen.
* Motion Detector draws motion icon on the screen when a motion is detected.
* Motion Detector draws motion history on the device screen. Therefore, you can have information about the complete routes of the targets. Besides, you can see motion towards you or away from you.
* The main problem with the change detection applications is the shaking of the devices during the observation. These yield false alarms due to shaking devices. Motion Detector application has specially designed algorithm to minimize this drawback.
* User can set options for alarm sound, motion overlay and motion history.
* User can optionally save image frames causing alarm. User can display these pictures any time.
* Motion Detector enables you to set two types of alarms:
a) Instant Alarm: Motion Detector raises instant alarm and displays alarm icon in case amount of motion detected exceeds the threshold set by user.Motion Detector plays alarm sound with the volume level proportional to the amount of motion detected.
b) Continuous Alarm: Motion Detector raises alarm sound and displays alarm icon in case amount of motion detected exceeds the threshold for a specified time period both set by user. Alarm state goes until terminated by user.
* Live Settings; It consists of subset of setting items that can be manipulated by user during the motion detection operation. Live Settings Dialog is reached by clicking on the Motion Detector Window.
How to use:
* Fix your device by facing your device camera looks to the area you want to track.
* Start Motion Detector application.
* After 10 secs countdown motion detection starts.
* Alarm Type: Instant Alarm or Continuous Alarm Mode.
* Alarm Area To Trigger: Amount of motion to make Motion Alarm to generate alarm.
* Alarm Time To Trigger: Motion time period required to generate Continuous Alarm.
* Alarm Sound: Enable alarm sound or mute.
* Pixel Threshold: Threshold for intensity difference. Smaller values yield more sensitive detection but may cause noise and excess detection.
* Block size %: Percentage of analysis blocks. Smaller block size values yield more sensitive detection but may cause noise. Smaller values yield more sensitive detection but may cause noise and excess detection.
* Motion Rectangles: Draw rectangular motion region plots on the device screen or not.
* Motion History: Draw motion history bubbles on the device screen or not.
* Shake Sensitivity: Sensitivity level for device shaking.Motion Detector stops motion detection in case of device shaking, therefore, prevents false alarms. User can select High, Medium or Low sensitivity.
See detail information: https://goo.gl/kp1zBV